Using the Best Workers' Compensation AttorneyIf you have experienced a work injury recently, you may be weighing your options and wondering if you should work with a workers' compensation lawyer today. The fact is that workers’ compensation can be highly beneficial to you after you experience an injury at work, but not every individual who is injured at work will qualify for a claim. Even those who do qualify for the claim may be deterred from pursuing this option due to how stressful and complicated it may be, and others may have been told erroneously that they don’t qualify. The fact is that you do need to work with a lawyer experienced with workers’ compensation claims after being injured. You may not be certain that this is the route you want to take, or if this is an option that is even available to you. However, when you sit down with your lawyer, you will receive personal attention and expert advice regarding your specific case. He or she will take the time to learn more about how your work injury occurred and will research your employer to determine if you qualify. Furthermore, he or she can tell you how much your benefits may be and can answer your questions about the claims process.
Why Work With an Attorney After Suffering an Injury at Work?If you have been thinking about filing a claim for workers’ compensation after suffering an injury on the job, working with a lawyer like Niko Pothitakis is the right step to take. When you file a claim, you can walk through the claims process without legal assistance. There is not a requirement that states you must work with an attorney. However, many people find that working with a workers’ compensation lawyer is beneficial to them in a number of ways. Issues that can arise during a Workers' Compensation claim process:
- Filing a workers’ compensation claim is a complicated matter
- It takes time and regular effort to obtain claims benefits
- Some workers are unfortunately been in the position where they were offered fewer benefits than they deserved.
Common Workers' Compensation QuestionsIf you get injured on the job, there are a million questions that probably keep you up at night. The most common questions people have are:
- How will I pay my bills?
- Can I provide for the basic needs of my family?
- How with affect my relationships?
- Is my injury significant enough that I will never work again?
Common Work Injuries Requiring Significant Worker's Compensation Action:
- Hit by falling objects and moving things
- Falling, slipping and sliding at work
- Environmental hazards like toxic mold, chemicals, asbestos
- Machinery accidents on farms and industrial sites
- violence in the workplace, assaults on the job
- Repetitive stress injuries to back, wrists, body
- Driving collisions, accidents, related injuries
What to Expect from Pothitakis LawWhen you choose to work with Niko Pothitakis, you will benefit from working with a lawyer who can help you through the process of filing a claim. He will begin the process initially by meeting with you to learn about your case. Most people who have been injured at work will qualify for benefits, but not everyone. During the initial meeting, he will work hard to provide you with truthful information about your case up-front. He can help you to better understand the process and if you qualify for a claim. If you choose to proceed with filing a claim, The Pothitakis Law Firm will work hard to guide you through each step. From submitting the initial paperwork to ensuring that the claim proceeds through the pipeline quickly, he is an attorney who is dedicated to making this process as easy and stress-free as possible.
Why You Should File A Claim
- You need to make up for lost wages
- You can get benefits you are entitled to.
- You may have a significant recovery time that will keep you from working